All local DVLA offices including DVLA Leeds were shut at the end of the year 2013. All services were moved to an office in Swansea so as to save funds and provide better service. In order to contact DVLA, you may use the DVLA Leeds Contact Numbers.
DVLA Leeds Contact Numbers
The government has consolidated all DVLA Leeds telephone numbers for improvement so Instead of contacting Leeds Directory on 0113 391 8333, you may refer to the helpline numbers listed below. They are the numbers that you may use to get in touch with DVLA.
DVLA Leeds Customer Service
If you have general enquiries, you can contact DVLA Leeds customer service on 0300 790 6801. You may also send a message by fax on 0300 123 0784. They are available on Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, and Saturday, 8am to 1pm. You may also call this phone number for address change or lost driving license.
DVLA Leeds Office Contact Number
For Statutory off Road Notification or vehicle registration and tax enquiries, call DVLA Leeds office contact number on 0300 790 6802. If you are sending your message through fax, their number is 0300 123 0798. They are open on Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, and Saturday, 8am to 2pm.
For enquiries about MOTs, vehicle testing and approval, you may get in touch with DVLA on 0300 123 9000. They are open on Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 6:00pm.
If you are not happy with the service you receive from DVLA, you may contact the department you have been connected with. You can look up their contact details on the letter or email that DVLA has sent you.
DVLA Leeds Translation Service
If you don’t speak Welsh or English and you have questions about the registration of your vehicle, call DVLA Leeds translation service on 0906 737 0013.
DVLA Leeds Address
There are different postcodes for the DVLA Leeds address, depending on the particular department for which you want to address you concerns:
- Postcode SA99 1AH if you have some questions about enforcements
- Postcode SA99 1AR if you need to renew your vehicle tax, or you are looking to apply for Statutory off Road Notification
- Postcode SA99 1BA if you need to update the details on your registration certificate
- Postcode SA99 1BD If you want to notify DVLA that your vehicle has been sold
- Postcode SA99 1BE if you are looking to apply for first registration and licensing for a vehicle
- Postcode SA99 1BN for a replacement of lost, stolen or damaged license
- Postcode SA99 1BP postcode for enquiries with regards to vehicle and driver records
- Postcode SA99 1DH for driving license renewal
- Postcode SA99 1DP if you wish to make a personalized registration for motor trade
- Postcode SA99 1DS For personalized registrations for the public
- Postcode SA99 1DZ if you want to apply for general licensing and trade licensing