Applying for a DVLA Provisional License and Other Things to Consider

A DVLA provisional license is different from a full driving licence that drivers of motorized vehicles own. This type of licence is required when taking your first driving lesson or taking the hazard perception and theory test. Drivers with a provisional licence can only drive the roads of UK, excluding motorways, only when a licenced passenger over the age of 21 and is a holder of a full licence for at least three years is riding with them. Driving with a provisional licence by yourself will be subject to penalties and you can be apprehended by traffic police if found out that you are holding a provisional licence without a licensed passenger.

provisional driving licence exemple UK

Qualifications and Requirements in Applying for a Provisional Licence

There are several things that make an applicant qualified to apply for a DVLA provisional license, and these are:

  • Only UK residents can apply for a DVLA provisional license.
  • Applicants must be at least 15 years and 9 months old upon application.
  • A good eyesight is a must; applicants must be able to read a number plate made from September 2001 from 20 metres away (with contact lenses or eyeglasses, if necessary).
  • Identification such as a valid UK passport, a BRP or biometric residence permit, a travel document, UK certificate of naturalisation and a European Union national identity card.
  • A payment of £34 through debit or credit card. Accepted cards include Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro or Electron.
  • National Insurance number.
  • Home addresses for the last three years.

For the UK passport, applicants can enter the 9 digit biometric passport number to apply online. When it comes to eyesight requirements, applicants can check this page for a list of medical conditions that can affect their eyesight, which in turn will affect their driving. Failure to divulge any eyesight problems may result in prosecution.

Keep These in Mind When Applying for a Provisional License

When applying for a DVLA provisional license, there are several things that should be taken into consideration. You can apply for one online using your Government Gateway ID.

You also agree that DVLA will check the personal data you supply to the website, including your National Insurance Number. The details that you will provide DVLA will be cross checked with the HM Revenue and Customs and Department for Work and Pensions, if applicable, for accuracy of the information. Make sure that you only apply for a DVLA provisional license for yourself, and not someone else. Once you have successfully applied for a licence online, DVLA will send you a confirmation thru email, and the licence card will arrive within a week upon submission of the application.

Online applications for a DVLA provisional license is thru this website. For those who do not have a Government Gateway ID upon application, you will get one as part of the licence application. For more information about applying for a provisional licence, go to site mentioned above to learn more about what you need to have to be able to be issued a provisional licence.

DVLA can be contacted several ways, if you have any concerns or enquiries with your online application. You can send an email to this link, call them at 0300 790 6801 from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm or Saturdays at 8am to 2pm. If you wish to contact them thru mail, you can send your letter to this address:

Drivers Customer Services Correspondence Team DVLA Swansea SA6 7JL

DVLA Medical Examinations

DVLA Medical Examinations Contact Number: 0300 790 6806

When acquiring a licence anywhere in the world, you will be required to submit yourself to a number of medical exmanations to determine whether you are fit to be on the road or not. In the UK, DVLA medical examinations are a must when applying for a licence. The medical is valid until the driver has reached 45 years old, after which he will be required to submit himself to a medical examination every 5 years until the age of 65. When drivers reach the age of 65, they will then be required to have a medcial every year.

The Snellen Test


The Snellen Test is the most common eye test required of drivers who wish to apply for a licence. You will be required to read the letters on the Snellen chart from the biggest to the smallest at the bottom of the chart. This test is done to determine how well your eyesight is. Since you will be on the road with other vehicles, it is a must that you have good eyesight. If you are wearing glasses or contact lenses, you do not have to have a separate test without them, as long as you pass the test using glasses or contact lenses. This provision applies to car drivers only. Group 2 (buses and lorries) drivers require a more rigid eye test to pass.

Physical and Psychological Examinations

Aside from the Snellen Test, drivers will be tested according to their physical capabilities. Those who have physical disabilities should be able to have accessibility and coordination of their limbs to be able to drive properly. Medical examiners will determine if a physically disabled person can drive a car or otherwise.

medical suite

Those with other medical conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, etc. are required to divulge their medical conditions prior to applying for a licence so that the DVLA medical examinations department will be able to determine if they can grant a licence based on your medical condition or not. When it comes to psychological exams, licence applicants will be required to signify if they have mental and psychological issues such as schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, etc. These conditions may affect judgement and capability while on the road and may endanger other drivers, so it is a must to inform DVLA if an applicant has any underlying psychological issues.

If you did not have any medical (physical or psychological) condition when you applied for a licence but developed one during the course of your driving, you are mandated to inform the DVLA medical examinations department so they can assess your driving capabilities and determine if your licence should be revoked or continued, based on the result of the exam.

If you have any concerns of questions about medical conditions and licence issuance, you may call the DVLA medical customer service number 0300 790 6806. The hotline is open on Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5.30pm and on Saturdays at 8am to 1pm. You can also send a fax to 0845 850 0095. There is also an email link that can be contacted for any concerns. For those who want to send a letter by post, the address is

  • Drivers’ Medical Enquiries DVLA Swansea SA99 1TU (More)



Downloadable Forms

DVLA forms are available for various purposes. These forms can be downloaded online. They can then be filled up and sent either via email or post, depending on where it would be used. There are also forms that can’t be downloaded as they may have features that are not available for printing like the plastic window where photos are attached. If the forms are not available for download, go to

Enter the information required including your name, house number and street, town or city, county and postcode. Tick the box next to the DVLA form that you wish to order and click “submit”. There are currently 77 DVLA forms available for download on the site as of this writing. Here are some of these forms and what they are for.

Reporting Medical Information

There are various DVLA forms that are used for reporting specific medical problems or conditions and some of them are the ones below:

  • DG1 – this form is for reporting drug problems.
  • G1V – use this form if you’re a bus, lorry or coach driver and you’re reporting spinal problems, paraplegia, lumboperitoneal shunt, limb disability, learning difficulties, brachial plexus, arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Alzheimer’s disease, AIDS, Addison’s disease and conditions related to these. If you’re a motorcyclist or car driver, use the G1 form.
  • H1 – this is for motorcyclist and car drivers who would like to report Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, tachycardia, pacemakers, Marfan syndrome, heart palpitations, congenital heart disease, arrhythmia, aneurysm and related conditions.
  • VDIAB1I – bus, lorry or coach drivers with diabetes that’s being treated with insulin may use this form.
  • DR1V – this form is for bus, lorry or coach drivers that need to report alcohol issues and other conditions related to this.
  • C1V – this is for bus, lorry or coach drivers with malignant melanoma, lymphoma, lung cancer, leukaemia, Hodgkins lymphoma, cancer and other related health conditions.

Vehicle Tax or V10 Form

Owners must tax their vehicles to drive them on the public roads of UK. Vehicles that are not taxed and are driven on public roads would be fined. Download and fill up this form to tax your vehicle. Vehicles must be taxed every year.

Request for Information for Another Vehicle or V888 Form

If you wish to get information for another vehicle for a certain reason like you’re planning to buy it, fill up the V888 form and send it to DVLA. Some of the information that you could learn about the vehicle are its current tax rate, CO2 emissions, year of manufacture, engine size, colour, SORN status, date of first registration, MOT expiration and tax expiration. Aside from the form, online service is also available that would give you this information. You’ll need the registration number and make of the vehicle for this.

Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) or V890 Form

If you decide not to use your vehicle on public roads, file for a SORN so you don’t have to tax it or get an auto insurance. Fill up the V890 form and send it to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AR. If you’re not yet the registered keeper, fill up the appropriate part on the V5C and send it together with the V890 form.

DVLA Tax Refund for Your Vehicle Phone Numbers

Tax refunds contact number is: 0300 123 4321

Vehicle owners in the UK must tax their cars every year so they could drive them on public roads. If they would no longer be using their vehicle on these public roads, whether they would like to temporarily keep them in the garage or they decide to scrape or sell it, they could let DVLA know about it so they could get a tax refund. The vehicle tax must be canceled first before you could receive a DVLA tax refund. We’ll go through the various possible reasons on why you would stop taxing your vehicle and how you could get a tax refund from DVLA.

tax refoundes

You Made a SORN

If you’ve decided not to use your vehicle on public roads and you already made a SORN, you will be automatically sent a DVLA tax refund for the remaining months that your tax payment wouldn’t be used. If you haven’t made a SORN yet, you could apply for this online at You may also call 0300 123 4321 or send your filled up V890 form to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AR.

You Transferred or Sold Your Vehicle

You must let DVLA know if you sold or transferred your vehicle. Do this before you even send the V5C by post. You would need the reference number on the V5C for this process. In case you’re acting on behalf of the seller, you would also need their permission. Go to in order to start the online process. You could do this from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. The tax refund would be sent to the person who is the registered keeper on the latest V5C.

Your Vehicle Was Stolen

If your vehicle was stolen, you should let the local police know right away. You would be asked for the vehicle’s registration number, colour, model and make; then you would be given a crime reference number. You’ll need this reference number when claiming for your auto insurance and applying for a DVLA tax refund. Apply for a tax refund only if your vehicle is not found in one week after it was stolen. Call DVLA at 0300 790 6802 and ask for a V33 form that you need to fill up and send it to the following address:
Refund Section DVLA Swansea SA99 1AL

It Was Scrapped

Vehicles that can no longer be used must be scrapped at an ATF or authorised treatment facility. If you wish to remove and keep some parts before sending the vehicle to an ATF, you must make a SORN first. In case you also wish to keep the registration number, you may request for this here. You’ll need to pay £80 for this. This service is available from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday. Once done with removing the parts you need, you may take the vehicle to an ATF. Go to to find the nearest ATF in your area. Enter your postcode on the appropriate field and click “Find”. Let DVLA know that you had your vehicle scrapped at an ATF on this site.

How to File DVLA Complaints

If you like to file a complaint, you can do so through this page:

But first and foremost: Contact DVLA – The specific department, and try resolve the problem directly through that channel.

dvla agency

DVLA has always been firm of working towards 100% customer satisfaction. In fact, they made moves recently to simplify dvla policies as well as dvla technology landscape to reach out to more customers in a highly efficient manner. That is one of the reasons dvla digital services went full blast. However, when miscommunication occurs and dvla customers found the service insufficient or faulty, they may file a complaint to let us know they were unhappy.

Here are several means to file DVLA complaints:

First, get in touch with the department concerned with your issue. There is a different DVLA postcode and address to use for every specific department at the Swansea office. For any questions related to enforcements, the postcode is SA99 1AH; for Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN), the postcode is SA99 1AR; for first time registration and licensing, the postcode is SA99 1BE; for damaged, lost or stolen driving license, the postcode is SA99 1BN; for vehicle and driver records, the postcode is SA99 1BP; for personalized vehicle registrations for the public, the postcode is SA99 1DS; for trade licensing and general licensing, the postcode is SA99 1DZ.

DVLA Departments

  1. When you get in touch with any of the DVLA departments, make sure you are ready with the essential information that they might need to address your concerns properly. They include your name and full address, your date of birth, your phone number, and any reference number related to your issue. If your queries are about your driving license, have your driver number ready. If your DVLA complaints are about your vehicle licensing, registration, or enforcement, you will be asked to state your vehicle registration number as well as the make and model of your vehicle.
  2. Second, you may file a formal complaint addressed to dvla Complaints Team. The Customer Complaint Resolution Team uses this address: CCRT, D16 W, DVLA, Swansea, SA6 7JL. If you forwarded your issues to the Complaints Team before talking to the concerned department, DVLA fwill get that specific department to send you a reply. Once the team receives your complaint, you will be sent an acknowledgement receipt and an assurance for a full reply in 10 working days, depending on the case.
  3. Third, you may send your DVLA complaints to dvla Chief Executive Office Oliver Morley at DVLA, Swansea, SA6 7JL or email:

CEO Office

If you think both the department concerned for your case as well as the Complaints Team failed to resolve your issue.

you may get in touch with dvla CEO’s office, which will make sure your case is reviewed and responded to as soon as possible or within 10 working days.

Fourth, you may seek an independent review from the Department of Transport’s Independent Complaints Assessor or ICA. The ICA will coordinate with DVLA to see what can be done to help resolve your issues.

Lastly, you may ask a Member of Parliament to take your case to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. You may mail them through:

PHSO Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP, email them at:, or call them at: 0345 015 4033.

DVLA MOT Test Booking and Result

DVLA MOT Contact Number: 0300 123 9000

Vehicle owners are required to get a DVLA MOT certificate on the third year of the registration of the vehicle. After this first testing, DVLA MOT test must be taken annually. This is to ensure that vehicles are in good condition when they are driven on the road and that they do not pose risks to the environment. Some vehicles are required to take this test on the first year of their registration, although it’s after three years most of the time. There are also vehicles that are exempted from being tested, including those that are used for carrying goods and are run by electricity, tractors, and motorcycles and cars that were built before 1960. If it’s the third year after registering your vehicle or it has been a year after your first MOT, then you should get your MOT certificate again on or before your renewal date.

Booking a MOT Test

mot certificate

The earliest that you could book a MOT test is a month and a day before your renewal date. For instance, if your MOT renewal date is March 8, you may book for a MOT test as early as February 9. You may get your vehicle tested earlier than this, but your renewal date would be changed if you do so. MOT must only be done on DVLA approved MOT centres. A list of all these centres is available for download here. These centres must carry the blue sign that also has three triangles. Having this sign means that they are eligible to carry out MOT test. Contact the MOT centre of your choice for a booking. Do not drive a vehicle if it doesn’t have a valid DVLA MOT certificate yet because you could pay up to £1,000 if you were caught.

vehicle enquiry

If you’re not sure about the expiration of your MOT certificate or you’re not even sure if the vehicle has one, use this online service to check this information. Enter the registration number and vehicle make on the appropriate field. You may also enter the V5C reference number if you also want to see the tax rate and latest V5C date of the vehicle. There’s a maximum fee that MOT centres could charge depending on the type of vehicle and you’ll find the details at The tester would check various parts of your vehicle to ensure legal standards are met.

Result of MOT Testing

If your vehicle passed the MOT testing, the test centre would give you a MOT certificate and this will be recorded on the database of DVLA. The certificate would show the current mileage of your vehicle, as well as the three tests previously passed. If the vehicle didn’t pass the test, the test centre would give you a refusal of an MOT test certificate and this would also be recorded on DVLA’s database. If you still have a valid MOT certificate, you may drive the vehicle with you.
However, if you failed the MOT testing and your current certificate is no longer valid, you may still take it with you to have the problems fixed or to take it on a set MOT testing. The test centre would let you know what parts need to be repaired. Once repair is complete, have your vehicle tested again to get your MOT certificate.

Booking, Updating and Canceling DVLA Driving Test Number and Guide

The contact Number for rleated to driving test calls is: 0300 200 1122

In order to get your full driving licence in UK, you must first get a provisional license, pass the theory test and lastly, pass the DVLA driving test. If you have already passed the theory test, the next step would be to take the driving test. You need to book a schedule on when and where to take the test and this can be done online, via email or over the phone. This is for those who are booking a driving test for taxis, coaches, buses, lorries, motorcycles and cars.

finishing driving test

How to Book a Driving Test with DVLA

You could book your DVLA driving test online by going to this link. The booking page is divided into various parts including the type of test you need to take, your license details, test date, test centre, test time, your details and your card details. Give the information required until the process is completed. A confirmation will be sent to you on your email regarding the schedule of the test and the location of the centre where the test would be done. This online service is only available from 6:00am to 11:40pm. You may also send an email to to connect with DVLA driving test support. If you prefer to talk to them over the phone, you may call 0300 200 1122 from 8:00am to midday, Monday to Friday. This is also the number to call if you wish to book a driving test for upgrading your licence. You wouldn’t need to take another theory test for a license upgrade. You’ll need your driving licence number and debit/credit card when booking.

Check, Update or Cancel Driving Test

pass driving test

In case you forgot or lost your driving test information, you could check the details here.

Like the online booking site, it’s also only available from 6:00am to 11:40pm. You would find your driving test schedule and the address of the driving test centre where it would take place.
If you would like to make some changes on the schedule or location of the driving test, you could go to this site.

You could pick a later date or if there’s an earlier schedule available, you may also move it to that date if you want. These changes must be made at least within three working days so you wouldn’t need to pay again.
In case you wish to cancel your appointment, you may do so by going here. Cancelation must also be made at least within three working days in order to be eligible for a refund. If you weren’t able to come on your driving test schedule and had to cancel it on the same day because you’re not feeling well or your car has a problem, you would not be refunded so you need to rebook a test and pay again.
The driving centre may also cancel the test due to bad weather. If the weather is bad, call them right away using the number on your email confirmation to determine if the test would be canceled or not. You would be given another schedule if it was canceled and you wouldn’t need to pay again for this. If you couldn’t make it on the date provided, you may change it on this page.


Sorn Number making a SORN is by phone. Call 0300 123 4321 and let them know about your concerns. Appropriate charges would be incurred for this call.

Vehicle owners are required to tax and insure their cars if using them on public roads in UK. Not taxing your vehicle and driving it without auto insurance has its corresponding fines. If you decide not to use your vehicle on public roads, like you’re keeping it in your garage or you’re only using it on a private property, then you may apply for a DVLA SORN or Statutory Off Road Notification so your vehicle wouldn’t be taxed and you wouldn’t be fined too for not having an auto insurance.
You would also need to make a DVLA SORN if you’re planning to scrap your vehicle. Another situation when you would need to apply for this is if you purchased a vehicle and you don’t plan to drive it on public roads yet. Even if you purchased a second hand vehicle and the previous owner already applied for a SORN, you still need to apply one for yourself as the new owner as SORN is not transferrable.

There are various ways on how you can apply for a DVLA SORN. This can be done online, by post or by phone, whichever is most convenient for you. We’ll got through each of these methods below.
Make a SORN Online In order to apply for a SORN online, you would need either your V11 reference number or V5C reference number. Go to to start your online SORN application. Enter the 16-digit reference number on your V11 reminder and click continue. If you don’t have this, click the link that says “I don’t have the V11 reminder, just the registration certificate or new keeper supplement”. Choose if you’re an existing keeper or new keeper and click “Continue”. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the SORN application.

Make a SORN by Post

If the vehicle is still registered under another person’s name or you just registered the vehicle and you already have the V5C registration certificate for the month, you could apply for a SORN by post. Fill up the SORN application form or the V890 form that you could download here and send it to the following address:
DVLA Swansea SA99 1AR
If traveling out of the country, you could apply for a SORN a couple of months prior to your trip. Include a letter explaining about your situation. In case the vehicle is not yet registered in your name, fill in the appropriate part on your V5C and send it together with your V890 form. If you don’t have V5C yet, you must download the V62 form, fill in the details required and send it to the DVLA together with the V890 form. Note that there’s a fee for processing the V62 form.

Motor traders such as motor auctioneers, motor dealers, vehicle insurer and vehicle dismantler are not exempted for making a SORN.

DVLA Theory Test Numbers and Information

DVLA Theory Test Contact Number: 0300 200 1122

eMail them if you need at:

If you are in the NI and need help booking theory test, call: 0345 600 6700 or this number: 0300 200 1166 if you are from the NI and you having hearing problems.

Fax Number (NI): 0870 0104 372 – Use this fax in order to send the appliction affter you finish with it.


You need to take a DVLA theory test if you already have a provisional licence and you wish to apply for a full driving licence. This test has two parts, which are the multiple choice questions and the hazard perception test. After taking the multiple choice questions, you would immediately go to the second part, which is the hazard perception test. You need to pass both of these tests so you could apply to take the driving test and get your full driving licence.
driving test sheet
Booking of the DVLA theory test must be done so you could get a schedule on when you could take the examination. There is the option to make your booking online or this could also be done via email or by calling DVLA support over the phone.

How to Book a Theory Test with DVLA

In order to book your DVLA theory test online, go to Enter the information needed on the page including your surname, first name, driving licence number and date of birth. Click the “login” button in order to continue and start with the test booking.
You could also make your test booking via email by sending a message to If you don’t have an email, another way to do this is over the phone. Dial the theory test booking service number 0300 200 1122 to speak with a representative that could help you with this matter. The line is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.

Checking, Canceling and Changing Booking Details

When you book for a theory test with DVLA, you would receive an email confirmation that contains the details for your test including the date and time when you would take it, as well as the address of the testing centre where the test would take place. In case you accidentally deleted this email and you forgot these details, you could check the information online by going to
You could also change the details for your test booking including changing the date and make it later or earlier than the original schedule, and changing the test centre where it would take place. If you wish to cancel the test, you may go to Changes on the booking details must be done at least within three working days to avoid paying again. This is also true with the cancelation so you could get a full refund of what you’ve paid for the booking.

Things to Bring on the Exam

DVLA Live Theory Test
Make sure to bring the requirements on your test because if you don’t, the test would be canceled, but you will not be refunded for it. Bring your photocard driving licence with you to the testing centre. If you still have a paper license, you could bring this and a valid passport. If you had a photocard driving license but lost it, you could request for a replacement by going to this site. In case you have a paper license but you don’t have a valid passport, then you must apply for a photocard license on this link.
If you passed the theory test, you have a couple of years to take the driving test. You would need to retake the theory test if you didn’t take the driving test within two years of passing it.

DVLA Addresses

DVLA Address and Postcodes in Swansea:

These are the different Swansea postcodes to use for the specific department that you need.

  • For any questions you may have related to enforcements, you may send a letter to DVLA with the postcode SA99 1AH.
  • For vehicle tax renewal or application for Statutory off Road Notification (SORN), you may use the postcode SA99 1AR.
  • Should you need to change the information on your registration certificate (v5c), the postcode to use is SA99 1BA.
  • If you wish to notify DVLA that your vehicle has been sold to a trader, you may send your letter to SA99 1BD.
  • If you wish to apply for first registration and licensing for a vehicle, the postcode to use is SA99 1BE.
  • For damaged, lost or stolen driving license, you may report to DVLA using the postcode SA99 1BN.
  • For any enquiries regarding vehicle and driver records, you can send your message through the mail and use the DVLA postcode SA99 1BP.
  • For the renewal of your driving license, use the postcode SA99 1DH.
  • To make a personalized registration transaction for motor trade, you may send it to the postcode SA99 1DP.
  • If you have concerns regarding personalized vehicle registrations for the public, the DVLA postcode is SA99 1DS.
  • If you are looking to apply for trade licensing and general licensing, you can write to DVLA with the postcode SA99 1DZ.

DVLA has many offices around the United Kingdom. If you are looking for the address of a DVLA branch, then you are at the right place where you can easily find the information you need. Here provides the addresses of DVLA offices you may use for your driver and vehicle licensing concerns.

DVLA Addresses

DVLA strives to provide everyone with a fast and convenient service, which is the reason why almost every city in the United Kingdom had a designated DVLA office. The 39 local offices have been closed and all concerns and questions can now be forwarded to their Swansea office.

  • The DVLA Exeter was located in Manaton Close, Exeter, United Kingdom. It used to operate from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Its exact address was Hanover House, Manaton Close, Exeter EX2, 8EF, UK. This office was closed on November 22, 2013.
  • There was also a DVLA office in Bristol that was situated in Lime Kiln Close, Bristol, UK. The address of DVLA Bristol was Northleigh House, Lime Kiln Close, Bristol, UK and it formally stopped its operation on December 13, 2013.
  • For those who are residing in Birmingham, the address of DVLA in Birmingham DVLA local office was 30 Granby Avenue, Garretts Green, Birmingham. It was also used for DVLA area enforcement offices, DVLA Garretts Green opening time, DVLA Birmingham theory test center, DVLA Birmingham Edward Street and DVLA Birmingham closing. Like the Bristol office, it was also closed on December 13, 2013.
  • The DVLA Lincoln address was Firth Court, Firth Road, Lincoln, England, which was closed on October 25, 2013.
  • If you need the former address of DVLA Manchester, it was in Trafford House, Near Chester Road, Manchester, England and it stopped operating on December 13, 2013.
  • The office address of DVLA Maidstone was Coronet House, 11 Queen Anne Road, Maidstone, England. The DVLA Peterborough office address is No. 88, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, England. Both of these offices were closed on November 22, 2013.
  • DVLA Local Office or DVLA London was located in Connect House, No. 133 to 137 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, London, England. The address of DVLA Nottingham was in Nottingham Business Park, Unit D, Orchard Place, Off Woodhouse Way, Nottingham, England. The DVLA Preston office address was Fulwood Park, Caxton Road, Preston, England. All of these branches ceased operations on December 13, 2013.
  • The office address of DVLA Bournemouth was Ground Floor, Bourne Gate, 25 Bourne Valley Road, Poole, United Kingdom. The DVLA Brighton office is located at 4th Floor, Mocatta House, Trafalgar Place, Brighton, United Kingdom. Bournemouth and Brighton offices stopped operating on October 25, 2013.
  • The office address of DVLA Northampton was Ground Floor, Riverside House, Riverside Way Bedford Road, Northampton England. DVLA Borehamwood was located in Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. The DVLA Glasgow office was in No. 46, West Campbell Street, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. DVLA Leeds office was in Unit 9, Finch Drive, Temple Point, Leeds, England and DVLA Cardiff office was in Ty, Archwaym, 77 Rhodfa Ty Glas, Caerdydd, United Kingdom. These offices closed on the same day on December 13, 2013.
  • There were more offices that closed on October 25, 2013 including the DVLA Sheffield office that was located in Cedar House, Hallamshire Court 63 Napier Street, Sheffield S11 8HA, United Kingdom.
  • There’s also the DVLA Chelmsford Address in Swift House, 18 Hoffmanns Way, Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom.
  • The office address of DVLA Edinburgh was Wallace House, Lochside Avenue, Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
  • DVLA Shrewsbury address was in Stafford Drive, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, England, UK.

These remaining offices stopped operating on November 22, 2013. This includes DVLA Sidcup, which address was Near 12 to 18, Station Road, Sidcup, England. DVLA Worcester was in Clerkenleap Barn, Broomhall Worcester, England United Kingdom and DVLA office in Norroy House, Nuns Road, Chester, United Kingdom.